Friday, September 20, 2013

VIPs Are Mean?


I have seen a lot of forums lately about how mean VIPs or Non VIPs are. Personally I think that neither VIPs or Non VIPs are rude. It doesn't matter if you are VIP or not, it just matters what your personality is! Also, VIPs are not over dramatic. We are just as dramatic as Non VIPs. (LOL) When people ask for gifts I do not block or report them, I kindly say no. *reference the forum post below* So please stop this Non VIP vs. VIP war! Movie Star Planet is for having fun and being creative, not for being mad and mean to each other. Non VIPs and VIPs are equal! Please stop this useless war. As I like to say.... DO NOT HATE, APPRECIATE! Love you all ♥

                                                  ~ Emilyice18 ♥














Have a topic you would like me to address? Comment or contact me on English MSP! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment