Sunday, September 22, 2013

WHOA MAN, DIS IS CRAY CRAY! ♥


My series Young, Wild, Free  has gotten so many views and positive feedback that I am like WHOA MAN DIS IS CRAY CRAY! I am extremely excited that you all like it! I work pretty hard on every episode and I am happy you recognize that. If I am having a bad day all of your positive comments cheer me up. I know that they obviously aren't like award winning episodes, but I am pretty excited that this series is a hit. Even my most successful series Fancy Little Secret didn't get this many views. My latest episode got 15 views OVER NIGHT! I hope I don't sound like I am bragging, but I am super happy about this! That you so much, I love yews!! Have a great day, week, month, year.... LIFE!
                                                                                                      ~Emilyice18 ♥


ER MEH GERD YOU ARE ALL SO AWESOME!


I love yews! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment